our complaints procedure
Our aim is to provide a fantastic service to our clients and to do everything we can to ensure you are satisfied. If you feel that we haven't provided this standard and you wish to complain, we ask that you first phone the person who has been your contact and explain that you are dissatisfied with an aspect of the service you have received.
If you still remain unhappy with the way your complaint has been dealt with then you should set out your complaint via email to:
And/or by post at:
10 Milton Crescent, Ravenshead, Nottingham NG15 9BD
In order to resolve your complaint, we would ask that you include the following information and evidence, if applicable:
• An outline of your complaint explaining why you feel that we have fallen short of our usual first class service
• What you would like us to do to resolve the issue
• The names of the people involved and any supporting documents.
On receipt of a complaint, we will investigate the issue(s) you have raised on your complaint fully and respond to you accordingly.
The time scales for dealing with a complaint are as follows:
• You will receive an ‘acknowledgement of receipt’ of your complaint from us within 3 working days of receipt of your complaint.
• Within 10 working days of the acknowledgement, you will receive a full response.
• If we are unable to resolve the matter within the 10 working days as stated above, we will provide you with reasons why we could not meet this time frame and provide you with an estimate of when a full response will be received
• After our final written response, we may deem the complaint closed. If we deem the matter closed then we reserve the right not to enter into any further correspondence.
We are members of the Property Redress Scheme (Registration No: PRS016971). If you remain unhappy with the response received from us and have exhausted our complaints procedure, you can contact the Property Redress Scheme to ask them to investigate your complaint. In order to take your complaint to Property Redress Scheme you must first have carried out the following:
• Made an official complaint to us, in writing;
• Waited at least 8 weeks for us to respond to your complaint;
• Not waited more than 6 months from our last communication with you, regarding this complaint.
Property Redress Scheme is a government approved Redress Scheme who resolves complaints between members and their consumers. The complainant must have exhausted our internal complaints procedure and remain dissatisfied with our response, to take any further action. Property Redress Scheme is free to use for the complainant and further information and guidance on how to resolve complaints is available via their website.
In order to make a complaint, please contact the Property Redress Scheme directly or alternatively, visit their website and fill out a Complaints Form. The Property Redress Scheme contact details are as follows:
T: 0333 321 9418
The Property Redress Scheme.
Premiere House, 1st Floor
Elstree Way, Borehamwood Hertfordshire, WD6 1JH